Tuesday 15 January 2008

She lives!

Well last night I got the bike fired up. I modified the wiring loom with the help of Coopers old one so I got rid of the battery, starter and one or two other little bits. Including an ignition key, what the hell! After kicking it for a good five minutes and it not firing I was wondering what was up, so I disconnected the kill switch and she fired first try. Dodgy switch then! All the plastics are back on and I can't wait to ride it.

On with engines I went to look at a new car today. A MK2 golf with a few nice touches, I have to get mine sold then I'll be rocking the GTi 8v. Should be good fun. I'm looking forward to it.

As for the work it's becoming a drag but I'm still going strong. When the 6th Feb comes all hell will break loose. Get my fill of parties then back to reality I suppose and back to work. Pay those bills. Tonight I'll watch some of The Wire then it's up early doors to revise. Final big push.

Till the next time x

No comments: