Wednesday 2 January 2008

New Year Son!

Once again it's been forever since I've written this. May as well then I can read it back even if everybody else has stopped checking it. Well, Happy New year. 2008 sees changes for the Townley family with my old man getting a new job up north so they're moving to Wakefield with Phil staying in Ipwich boarding. He's stoaked but Ollie isn't so happy with moving, but I tell him he'll love it once he gets into it. As for me it's all good, only a half an hour drive beats the A1 grind, urgh.

That aside after a real nice time at home with my folks and mates as well as a bit of riding with Pete it's back on the revision. But Christmas was good and I even made it to church on the 25th after a healthy portion of tally ho in my favourite pub christmas eve. Short IC revision session today is the start of many sadly but I'm on with it. Got to pass these and I see no reason why not.

Before christmas I saw The Mountain Goats again, this time in Manchester. For a second I thought maybe it wouldn't be as good as the Norway gig. Er well it was, best live show you will ever see. Easy.

That's it really, I just got a small 110F pit bike, no doubt I'll have some pictures of me falling off it to follow as soon as I get it running.

Peace
AT x

No comments: